Old Mill Properties has implemented the following safety protocols to protect buyers, sellers and agents during this unprecedented time:
- If you, your customers or clients or anyone in your homes have traveled, experienced signs of illness or have not felt well within the last 14 days please do not schedule an onsite showing. Rather, we will offer a prerecorded virtual showing of the property.
- Onsite showings shall be offered only to prequalified, ready, willing and able buyers who have watched the virtual showings provided by the listing agent. Only the decision makers will be allowed access to the inside of a home in an effort to limit the number of people in the seller's space and limit exposure for everyone.
- All parties must adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Customers, clients and agents shall bring their own masks and shall be required to wear them before entering the home.
- Gloves will be provided and will be required to be worn before entering the home. The seller's agent will open doors, drawers and closets as requested. We ask buyers and buyer's agents to keep their hands at their sides.
- Sellers will determine if foot coverings will be required. If so, the seller's agent will provide them.
- Please refrain from using the bathroom(s) while in the property.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we walk through the challenges presented by COVID-19.